The Weekly World Thingy

"YOU WON'T HEAR THAT ON TELEVISION!!" World's Second Finest News Source since 2001.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Autointeraction with Digg.com

I am pleased that you allowed users 2 minutes instead of just 1 to edit their own comments.

But I'd like to be able to comment much more rapidly on the topics I dig. I get this annoying message every time calling my commentary spam when I am just hitting on all cylinders. I forgive you.

But I go through this site like AP.

I like to help edit and focus the news, and I do this with commentary and pushing up or down stories. I can see a story, understand it, and move on in less than a few minutes. But often I hit some kind of ceiling on Digg.com where they won't let me comment further. This is why I have time to write this blog about you.

Key:

Change the comment rate. I don't want spam either, and if you uncap it robots will take over. So instead have them type in a bitbar, or give commentaries a spam delay rating if they are rated down hard. But do not prevent people from posting early and often. That is un1st. And the way you do it is particularly poorly chosen.

Change this quickly and your stock will rise. Do nothing, and I will leave you eventually.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home