The Weekly World Thingy

"YOU WON'T HEAR THAT ON TELEVISION!!" World's Second Finest News Source since 2001.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Synthetic News, like Oil

You will enjoy a clip of George Bush singing, "Sunday, Bloody Sunday" by U2. I call for other internet movie buffs to direct and produce numerous clips of the president and other officials giving custom addresses to internet audiences. Whatever you would like them to say, I want you to tape it together and present it for the whole world to see.

We call this democracy.


As seen on Break.com

I may take this down later, or learn how to modify it, but the link is at:
http://clip.break.com/dnet/media/content/sundaybush.wmv

If you could have the president say anything at all, what would it be? I invite guests to post the addresses they would have delivered in comments and all those with html skills to consider them. I may even give $5 to the luckiest winner, or any one that makes me chuckle uncontrollably!

YOU'RE ON!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home